Thursday, April 3, 2008

Career Oppotunity portfolio 4



GB Explorer Sdn Bhd / E-Dynasty Holiday

Graphic Designer (Seri Kembang)
(Jobstreet)


Responsibilities :

Must be able read and write in Mandarin
Hardworking and demonstrated ability to achieve while paying attention to design details.

Requirements :

Diploma in Art & Design / creative multimedia
Required skills : photoshop, illustrator.
Preferred skill : dreamweaver, flash
Required language : English
Preferred language : Bahasa Malaysia
At least 1 year of working experience in therelated field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembang.
Full time positions available.


Short description : I choose this job because I can furfill this company’s requirements as advertised. I have Diploma in Graphic Design, good photoshop, illustrator, dreamwearver and flash skills. Also I can read and write in English and Malay language. I can work as a full time worker. However I cannot write in Mandarin. I will still go ahead with this application with the hope that when the boss sees my portfolio, he would be willing to compromise about the Mandarin speaking skills.

No comments: