Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Career Oppotunity porfolio 1

Week 1

T-Shirt Graphic Designer
(Jobstreet)

  • Candidate must posses at least at Certificate in Graphic Designer or equivalent.
  • At least 3 years of working exeperience in the related field is required for this position.
  • Application must be willing to work in Puchong.
  • Application should be Malaysian citiziens or hold relevant resindence status.
  • Preferably non-executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphic Designer or equivalent.
  • Full time position available.
  • Strong creative and design skill.
  • Familiar and well verse with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • Good drawing and illustartor skill
  • Independent and committed to meet deadline.

The only requirement that I cannot fulfill is at least 2 to 3 years of working experience. However I have certain plus points

1. Degree
2. Creative
3. Good illustrator skill
4. Very familiar with Adobe Photoshop
and Illustrator

I think the boss might be willing to compromise the working experience after he sees my skills so I will go ahead and apply for this job as I have other skills.

No comments: